Join us for a discussion on info, tips and resources to help families navigate back-to-school. Presented in English with Spanish translation offered, the Gearing Up for Back-to-School will be held Thursday, August 20 at 5:30 p.m.
- Date: Thursday, August 20, 2020
- Time: 5:30 – 7:00pm (PST)
- CLICK TO REGISTER
Back-to-School discussion includes:
- Terminology – buzz words what they mean & why it’s important
- Resources – what’s available to families
- Essential Questions parents should ask and more.
- Child Care – What resources are available and what should parents ask
Joining us for this conversation will be:
- Gloria Corral, President and CEO, Parent Institute for Quality Education
- Nancy Maldonado, CEO, The Chicano Federation
- Dr. Manuel Burciaga, Principal, Northview High School
- Ms. Hilda Escamilla, dual language educator and founder of Maestro de Corazón