Join us for a discussion on info, tips and resources to help families navigate back-to-school. Presented in English with Spanish translation offered, the Gearing Up for Back-to-School will be held Thursday, August 20 at 5:30 p.m.
- Date: Thursday, August 20, 2020
- Time: 5:30 – 7:00pm (PST)
- CLICK TO REGISTER
Back-to-School discussion includes:
- Terminology – buzz words what they mean & why it’s important
- Resources – what’s available to families
- Essential Questions parents should ask and more.
- Child Care – What resources are available and what should parents ask
Joining us for this conversation will be:
What an exciting time our GEAR UP students had, attending an overnight visit to Soka, Chapman, and UCR! They had a chance to attend a college volleyball game and even got invited onto the court so the UCR players could meet them. They also had a chance to tour the facility and experience the history and traditions of the schools!
We held a special training for GEAR UP ambassadors. We are so proud of our helpers and all the good work they do for us!
We took all four sites on a college road trip to explore some beautiful campuses. Check out the pictures from our visit and look at all those excited faces!